Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ok. I admit I am new to this and don't really know how to handle certain situations. Through the good days and the bad days, I want my husband to be comfortable and make this as easy on him as possible. I am only going through this journey emotionally and mentally. I watch, as an outsider, daily. I watch him do nothing, and by nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING. Is he going through self doubt, having a pity party. Is this going to pass? I don't expect him to do a lot, but at the same time, I want him to get out and experience things and spend time with his family. All he wants to do is sit on the couch, take naps, and work. He has a cushy desk job and only travels to the office twice a week. He very rarely leaves the house. I don't know if he is afraid he is going to push it too far on his good days? Do I force him to get out. I just don't want our daughters memories of him to be, "I watched tv while my daddy took naps and played on the computer"

No comments:

Post a Comment